SA Itinerary and My Thanks

Oct 31st, 2000, 12:25 PM
Vicki

SA Itinerary and My Thanks

Hi Joseph,

Thank you so much for your helpful post!

I would love to know what consolidator you are using (or who your travel agent used), as I have been having a hard time finding decent fares.

Also, how long are you going for? I am trying to see CPT, Garden Route, and Mala-Mala in 10 days.

Thanks again and have a wonderful trip!!

Nov 1st, 2000, 03:11 AM
mary

When you rent a car in SA be sure to take out insurance which leaves you with no deductable to pay. Car theft is rife. Ask your consolidator for a rate. I got a Toyota in high season for $27.00 a day all inclusive, which is very good as I have made many enquiries. That rate has to be paid in the US. If you want further details do a post and I will email you directly. I do not use my address here as I have had too many unwanted directed emails! Have a great time. I am going in Dec.

Nov 28th, 2000, 12:22 PM
Alba

Hi Joseph, I can't believe you've planned a trip to South Africa without including our beautiful & safe Garden Route!

Nov 28th, 2000, 01:53 PM
patrick

What a wonderful trip but I m surprised thzat you choose to stay in 2 different hotels in CT instead of 1 in CT and 1 in the wonderful Winelands like LanZeracin Stellenbosh or Erinvale in Somerset West

Nov 28th, 2000, 06:03 PM
john lowery

Message: Hi, boy do I know where your comming from, we booked a two week Honeymoon trip for June 2001. We got a great deal on our travel within South Africa, however I couldn't get cheap airfare. Expedia, Travelocity.com, and the airlined directly were all comming in at about $1900 to $2000 + from the East coast of the US. I kept hearing it was due to the high US summer travel season. Plus everyone I contaced said prices would increase. I booked roundtrip for $1368. I used a consolidater Frosch International 713-850-1566. Good Luck

Search this Thread