Royal Livingstone - ? Direct Contact?

Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Original Poster

Royal Livingstone - ? Direct Contact?

I've searched the web (Good Old Google) & can't seem to find a direct e-mail or website for the Royal Livingstone - only tour operators. Any Suggestions?
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:48 PM

The URL for their website is over 150 characters, so I'll use the "Tiny URL" service to paste it here:

http://tinyurl.com/5kd3n

That's the website of the Falls Resort (Sun International) that incorporates the three-star Zambezi Sun and The Royal Livingstone. From there, the phone number and e-mail address is given as: + 260 (0) 3 321122. E-mail: [email protected].
Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:50 PM

Sorry, I c&p'd too quickly and didn't copy the full e-mail address. It should be [email protected]
Jul 24th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Original Poster

Arthur,
Thank you so much, I don't understand it, but I love the tiny URL service. I found the site and appreciate it. Can now follow trough with the info. My next decision is whether to put Vic Falls at the beginning or the end of Botswana.
Jul 25th, 2004, 01:15 AM

Yes, TinyURL can sometimes be useful for bulletin boards such as this. Although when I said the hotel URL was over 150 characters, that's just how it ended up when I retrieved it for a poster on another site. The same result can be got from www.suninternational.com/resorts/thefalls

Enjoy your trip!

Search this Thread