OAT

Jan 28th, 2001, 06:30 AM
leslie patton

OAT

HAS ANYONE USED OVERSEAS ADVENTURE TRAVEL,AND WHAT DO THEY THINK OF IT ?

Jan 28th, 2001, 12:35 PM
Louise

Leslie - if you go to text search and type in Overseas Adventure Travel there is quite a bit of info on OAT.

Jan 28th, 2001, 07:52 PM
Don W. Hamilton

Yes, we have used OAT twice, and we loved it. Of course, OAT stands for Overseas Adventure Travel. It is a part of the Grand Circle Company. We like the small groups (never more than 16). The guides are carefully screened and are great. All meals are included, and since the groups are small, an effort is made to take the group to fine restaurants, sometime small restaurants that larger groups would be unable to use. We have traveled to Turkey and Thailand with OAT, and we are going to Morocco with OAT in March 2001. We believe that the value for the investment is very high.

If you have more questions, send us an e-mail, and we will try to answer them.

Don Hamilton

Jan 29th, 2001, 09:44 AM
jodi

My daughter went to Peru and thought everything about OAT fine...I too plan to go to Morocco with them in 2001

Jan 29th, 2001, 02:37 PM
Nancy

I took two trips with OAT - Thailand and Costa Rica a few years ago, They were both great -good itinerary, nice accomodations, well priced, nice people on the trp. BUT I heard they have changed their focus to be geared to travellers 50+ years old. And althoguh I am 53 I have no inteerst in travelling exclusively with older people - I like the diversity that younger people add to groups. So if that's true (I;ve not been able to confirm it) I won't travel with them againor at least until I get REALLY old) . But their trips are really good.

Search this Thread