Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page >

Looking for the affordable high quality accommodation while you travel?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Then Holidator Villaisrael app is for you!

For those who don’t know, Villaisrael is a community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book hand picked villas and apartments in Israel. Here are some reasons why I find Villaisrael to be the best option to find accommodation when planning your next trip to Israel.

1) Great for group travelers
Traveling with a family, friends or as a couple? Rent a villa or apartment on Villaisrael. That way, everyone can be together and get the privacy you need for a cheaper price than staying in multiple hotel rooms. Not to mention you can divide the cost, helping you save money during your vacation.

2) Great Locations
Because there are so many Villaisrael rentals in each city in Israel, you have the chance to find a location that best suits your travel needs. Whatever your wishes, you’re sure to find the best place that suits you!

3) Insider Information
Whenever I check in to Villaisrael, I always ask my host for restaurant recommendations. Want to find the best bakery within walking distance? Just ask your host. My food experiences would have been much worse without the help of the people I stayed with!

4) Personalised touch
Villaisrael hosts are very flexible and incredibly helpful. You always have fresh towels, bath products and even laundry. Arriving really early in the morning? Your host can help you out by letting you check in early. Whatever the concern, Villaisrael allows for personal contact that you can’t get with hotels.

5) Home away from home
After a long day of exploring all that Israel has to offer, I like nothing more than to head back to my room and sleep in a comfortable bed. With Villaisrael rentals you will get the cozy and homey feeling and feel right at home.

6) You have a 100 off Villaisrael coupon code
By reading this awesome article, you got yourself a $100 off Villaisrael coupon you can use during your stay.

Download the app to get your Villaisrael coupon code.

Plan your next trip with Villaisrael. Read reviews on thousand of villas and apartments. Buy airline tickets easily, and bundle for even more savings. Renting a car doesn't have to be stressful. It can be easy. It can be fast. It can be cheap!