Search

Taybet Zaman Petra Jordan

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18th, 1998, 02:23 PM
Bob Walker

Taybet Zaman Petra Jordan

Would like to hear from anyone who has stayed at this resort/village near Petra.

Old Aug 4th, 2000, 07:14 PM
Jean

just returned from 1 night stay at Taybet Zaman and Petra. Both were fabulous. The hotel was an out-of-the-ordinary experience. Rooms are in stone village loaded with atmosphere. It is located a distance from the entrance to Petra and might be hard to find if you are driving yourself.

Old Aug 5th, 2000, 03:56 AM
martina diaz

please can you give more details? <BR>I am going to go to Petra in october and I donīt know where to stay, how can I get in contact with that hotel? <BR>I hope hear from you soon <BR>thanks

Old Aug 14th, 2000, 10:22 AM
Gordon

Martina, <BR>Have planned a trip to Jordan in Sept. You can try the follg hotels : <BR>Taybet Zaman : site is www.jtic.com/taybet.html <BR>Petra Forum Hotel - 4* <BR>Movenpick Petra - 5*, Movenpick hotels have a website, just search for it on a search engine like Google <BR>We have booked our tour with Jet Club Travel & Tours, Jerusalem. Another local option is La Beduina Tours. Site is www.labeduinatours.com. Hope this information helps you. have a wonderful time.

Old Aug 22nd, 2000, 05:24 PM
Trudi

Bob, <BR>We were in Petra a few years ago and stayed at Taybet Zaman. It was truly a highlight of our trip. I loved everything about it. Did you happen to visit the Turkish Bath while you were there? That was an experience I will never forget. I am glad to hear the hotel is still in business and that people are enjoying that special place.

Old Sep 8th, 2000, 05:35 AM
Janet Riley

I was recently in Petra and stayed at the Dan Panorama Hotel that was fabulous and set right in the mountainside. Food was great also, never got sick from anything. The only number I have is for the Dan Panorama (a chain I am sure) in Tel Aviv and perhaps they could give the correct phone it is 03-5190190. Goood luck. Petra is breath taking.