Which Safari Tour Co.

Sep 6th, 2000, 12:55 PM
lynn

Which Safari Tour Co.

My family and I are planning to go to Kenya/Tanzania next June. Have done lots of research but am very confused as to which tour company to use. Has anyone heard of or used "Big Five"? This is the one we are leaning towards but confused!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sep 7th, 2000, 06:13 AM
mm

I seen other posting who have sued the Big Five and where happy with them. Maybe if you did a search using Big Five. For myself, I used two Tanzanian agents to make our travel arrangements and weer very happy with them. Let me know, via this forum, if you would like their web pages and e-mail addresses.

Sep 7th, 2000, 06:56 AM
CC

mm,
I'm also planning a trip to Tanzania so it would be much appreciated if you could provide me with the details of the agents in Tanzania. If you have any other advice or information about your trip I'm happy to find out more.

Sep 7th, 2000, 08:13 AM
Louise

I would like to recommend www.fisheaglesafaris.com. We went to Botswana with them last year and received wonderful and caring service.

Sep 8th, 2000, 07:25 PM
Nancy

I used Big Five in June for a tour to Kenya, Vic Falls Botswana. They did a good job. E-mail me directly if you would like more info.

Search this Thread