EGYPTAIR

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 1998, 06:18 PM
Judy Geyer

EGYPTAIR

<BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>We are planning a tour and Nile cruise with our airfare included on Egyptair from JFK. Please let me know if you've flown Egyptair since I can't find much information. Is there smoking allowed? Is liquor served? Aircraft in good repair? <BR> <BR>Thank you very much. <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 17th, 1998, 09:42 PM
timur

I flied EgyptAir more than three years ago. I can't remember anything about smoking, but alcohol they didn't serve then. Aircraft was American, in good order, the flight was pleasant, the staff attentive. <BR> <BR>Bye.

Old Sep 19th, 1998, 04:20 PM
Habibti MK

I flew Egyptair last summer (97) and <BR>love the new Boeing 777 - awesome plane! <BR>Attendants were nice, courteous, the only thing I remember was that you had to get up and ask for sodaa during the movies. Enjoy your trip!!

Old Sep 26th, 1998, 08:29 AM
Daniel Miller

I fly Egypt air three times a year and request it! They are a great,safe airlines. Everytime you have alayover in Cairo they give you a FREE hotel room and tour to the Pyrmids or town market along with free buffet vouchers at the Movenpic hotel across from the airport. They do have a smoking section by request and No alcohol is served (As far as I know)

Old Oct 6th, 1998, 03:32 PM
Laralyn

Hi Judy. We are going to Egypt this week on Egypt Air and I called to ask them about smoking on the plane. I don't know if you want to smoke or not (it makes me sick in a closed place like a plane) but you can smoke once they leave the United States. I'm flying from LA to NY and that leg of the flight is non-smoking. Normally smoke doesn't bother me but I'm dreading being on a flight that long with smoke. The only good news is the airlines said the flight wasn't very full. Good luck to you and have a great trip.

Old Oct 7th, 1998, 07:52 AM
Geeta

We've just returned from Egypt & Turkey. Egyptair has good aircraft and inflight service.No alcohol.The smoking didn't bother us since we had seats in the front.But all the flights were late - from 1/2 hr on domestic to 3 hrs on international sectors ! Also beware Cairo airport - the worst departure lounge , security area, duty-free shops I've seen anywhere .Luxor airport is miles betterin everyway. In fact , Luxor is the best city in Egypt . <BR> <BR>Have a great time !