Search

Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)

So I am planning a trip to Dubai and this is just a stop over for Europe. I will be going to Dubai on Decemebr and staying for 2 nights. I'm not sure where to go since I don't have much time to go everywhere. I have already booked the Safari sand dunes and I will be doing that on the 2nd day and I'm not sure where to go on the first day. So I will be arriving in Dubai at 5 in the morning and I am planning to go to Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and possibaly the Miracle Garden on the first day. On the last day I will be leaving dubai at 2 so I'm not sure if I have time to do anything. There will be 2 children, 3 teens and 3 adults.

We are also thinking of going to Abu Dhabi.

What kind of things should we wear to the sand dunes? and what should we wear in general? because I was reading the rules and it seems really strict.
Old Jul 19th, 2017, 04:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dec is certainly the best time to visit Dubai, the weather is very pleasant. Doing the desert safari is a great option to get the middle eastern and Arabic feel. Dubai is generally not very strict. Short and tank tops are absolutely fine...bikinis are fine at the beach but other public areas maybe not too much.

Dubai mall has an underwater zoo plus the dancing fountains and lots of dining options. Plus access to the Burj Khalifa as well. If your kids are into theme parks and water parks, Dubai has quite a few to keep them busy. You can also take a ride in the tradtional dhow either from the Dubai Creek or the Marina.
if your are in Abu Dhabi, do check the sheikh zayed mosque, its beautiful.