Search

Choose our tour company

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2024, 03:46 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choose our tour company

Hello, it's my second time in Morocco and this time I have decided to take a 10 day itinerary to visit the Blue City, Fes, the Sahara, Marrakech, and Essaouira. Can you give me your feedback on whether this is too rushed? Also, I need a reliable tour company. I have checked online and found many companies with only 5-star reviews, but I'd prefer a recommendation based on personal experience.
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:38 AM

Hi, Marcosviajes,

If you’re still looking, I can recommend Salem Karaoui and his company, Moroccan Family:
https://moroccan-family.com

He was our guide and driver on our trip in 2018 and was a wonderful, wonderful companion. I can’t recommend him highly enough. He and his family have built a successful company which also has a desert camp (which looks fantastic).

You might find my trip report interesting to help you plan:
Morocco, A Visual Journey
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:11 AM

Best Morrocan Tour Company

We also used Salem Karaoui as our guide for our 10 day private tour of all the places you wish to visit except for Essouria. This remains in our memory as one of the best travel experiences we ever had thanks to Karaoui and his Morrocan Family tour company. We have travelled the world and this was the BEST! Karaoui was amazing. We saw the pictures from progal on this forum in 2018 and got in touch with him. He was so helpful in accommodating our needs and providing his advice to create an unforgettable experience. We have raved about him to all our friends and family who consider a trip to Morocco. You cannot find a better guide. Happy Travels, Suzyg