Booking a trip for a few days in Morocco

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11th, 2019, 05:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My friend and I are planning a trip to Morocco. We have tried to contact other tour companies recommended by others but got back nothing. The one that did write back was fes tours. I am concerned because I cant find out that much information about them. The price sounds really cheap

https://www.festrips.com/

This 3 nights Morocco expedition will take you to the northern parts of Morocco. You can start and finish in Tanger.

It includes the imperial cities of Fes, and Tanger - where you will learn about the history of Morocco. During this tour you will enjoy the fascinating landscape on the Mediterranean road to Tetouan and enjoy the dramatic landscape that this area has to offer. You will also visit the blue city of Chefchaouen, and learn about this remote culture.

February 8 : Tangier - Chefchaouen
Arrive at Tangier ferry port - we will meet you at the port and drive to Tangier and then on to Chefchaouen,

After tour in Tanger, you will continue your journey over the foothills of the Rif Mountains to Chefchaouen. Arriving at Chefchaouen, you will start exploring the Medina and its alleys. Chefchaouen is a beautiful, unique city with its white washed walls and its blue doors and windows.
Unlike many parts of Morocco, Chefchaouen was occupied by Spain; therefore there is much influence from Spanish civilization and architecture. You’ll have the opportunity to meet locals and walk in this beautiful Medina. Overnight in Riad. (BB)

February 9 : Chefchaouen - Fes:
After breakfast in your riad, you will start travelling to Fes via the town of Ouazzan. After a couple of hours drive arriving in Ouazzan - a beautiful town in the Rif Mountains - you will experience amazing views over the fertile plain of Lukus Valley.
you will continue to Fes via the countryside. you will start an explorative journey of the cultural capital of Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by the Royal Palace, the Jewish headquarter, and the first Mellah ever built in Morocco. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Qaraouine University, (the oldest in the region), and the Tanneries.
After the walking tour in Medina , you will visit the ceramic factory and have a panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. During the afternoon we will visit the new city for a drink. Overnight accommodation at riad (BB)

February 10 : Fes - Tangier
After an early breakfast in your riad, we will drive you to Tangier. After a short drive you will get to Tanger - “Pearl of Northern Morocco”. You’ll have a short visit to the Medina, the cave of Herculis and cap Spartle, where the Mediterranean sea meets the Atlantic ocean. Overnight accommodation at riad (BB)

February 11 : Departure
After an early breakfast in your riad, we will drive you to Tangier ferry for your departure flight. Your tour ends at the port.

This includes:
  • Pick you up and travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced English speaking driver/guide during the whole tour
  • Bed and Breakfast accommodation during the whole stay

The total cost for 2 people in Euros 410/person. Private tour for 2 people.