Search

2 weeks in egypt

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2007, 10:09 PM
xou
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 weeks in egypt

Hello folks! This year i am planing to visit Egypt (Africa) and I’ll be glad to hear some good advices from you that have already been there. I can spend two weeks of my time and about 1200 euros of my money. Can you suggest me what to visit and where to stay according to my time schedule and my money budget? Which is the best season to travel there? Did you enjoy your vacation there? Thank you in advance!
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 11:14 AM

Sou, can you do a little research before you ask questions? Try reading other posts -- there's some good advice from Sandy about how to educate yourself in the archives. To find it you find a post with Sandi's (Sandy's?) name as the author (you'll find that just underneath the title "Africa & the Middle East" & click it. You'll find many posts from Sandi. Go through them to fnd her advice on how to look up helpful information which will give you an idea of where you want to go & what you want to do.

Or you can buy the Fodors guidebook on Egypt. It's available through this website. Or you can see if your local library has one.

Once you've done some reading, you'll have a better idea what you want to do and then you can ask questions.

Hope this helps.

Old Apr 14th, 2007, 09:02 PM

Well, I can tell you where I would NOT go. Pyramids, Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Karnak, Cairo Museum. Perhaps you would like to? Why?
regards - tom
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 01:47 AM

Hi, there if you looked at the webiste www.africapoint.com, you will see an authentic comment from one of the travellers who visited Egypt and had a beautiful time.

Regards,
Ashy
Old Apr 16th, 2007, 03:34 AM

Hmmmm...new poster.....4 posts in less than 20 minutes....3 out of 4 recommending a particular website......hmmmmmm.......

xou - as sunshine said, there is a LOT of great advice on this forum. You just need to do a little "looking!" Type "egypt" into the search box and you will get all the posts related to travel in Egypt

Have fun reading!