Punta Palma Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Punta Palma Hotel Review
Built at the end of the bay, this hotel has an enviable view of Puerto La Cruz and the mountains to the west—best of all, though, is its small slice of beachfront, including a private moorage and beach. Most of its colorfully decorated rooms have balconies and overlook the pool, marina, and small private beach. Be sure when you are booking to ask for a room with a view of the water. Also, when you are enjoying the lovely breakfast buffet poolside, take a look over the edge of the patio and you'll see dozens of iguanas sunning themselves—there are so many iguanas that live in this rockery, in fact, that biologists have taken to studying them here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more