- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Budare Del Este
El Budare Del Este Review
An old-school Caracas arepa joint, Budare serves up freshly made arepas and cachapas with flair and a wee bit of attitude. There's a huge variety of stuffing options for your arepas; among the most popular are local cheeses such as queso de mano and queso telita. Also scrumptious are the meat options, including carne mechada (shredded beef) and reina pepiada (avocado-and-chicken salad). Be sure to get a batido de fruta, or a fruit shake—we recommend parchita (passionfruit) or lechosa (papaya). This is the best place to end any bar-hopping or theater-going evening: the restaurant is open 24/7, 365 days a year—yes, even on Christmas.
- Address: Av. Rio Janeiro, between Trinidad and Mucuchíes, Las Mercedes, Caracas, 1050
- Phone: 0212/992–6940
- Location: Caracas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more