- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Maute Grill Review
With a huge central indoor courtyard, Maute Grill is a popular spot for families, couples, and business types. On the menu you will find delectable grilled steaks cooked to your exact specifications. Stick to the traditional Venezuelan cuts such as solomo (sirloin), lomito (tenderloin), or the ever-popular punta trasera (top rump). Be sure to order a side of perfectly hand-fashioned arepitas (little arepas) and yucca. Delicious!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more