- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Da Guido Review
This well-loved, casual, family-style restaurant, with hams hanging from the ceiling and colorful murals depicting the Italian countryside, is filled with locals who enjoy its classic dishes. Manager Eliseo Peserico and his friendly waiters have been serving up delicious gnocchi, ravioli, and fettuccine for more than 30 years. House specialties include roasted lamb and cornish hen with polenta. The meat dishes are the real attraction here.
- Address: Av. Mariscal Francisco Solano, Local 8, Sabana Grande, Caracas
- Phone: 0212/763–0937
- Metro Plaza Venezuela.
- Location: Caracas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am planning a trip to Colombia for 2 weeks beginning on june 27th. I am a female traveling alone (which I am quite used too). I am wondering if it is safe? From what I have read so far, I Read more
Within November/December 2009 we have been to Venezuela, travelling independently and using public transport. Read more
I spent 2 nights in Posada La Casita at Ciudad Bolivar : basic bungalow with a lot of mosquitos and i was bitten seriously each night despite the repellent sprayed in the room and on my body. Read more