- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Doubletree Hotel Paracas
At a Glance
- Club de Paco kids' club, variety of dining options
- pools can become overcrowded during summer weekends, adults without kids might be turned off
Check Rates from our Partners
Doubletree Hotel Paracas Review
The first resort hotel to hit the Paracas coast, this all-suite, family-friendly retreat opened in 2009 and sits just a few steps down the beach from the newer and more luxurious Libertador. Here lazy palms surround more than 8,000 square feet of pool space that shimmers against the white facades of the guest rooms, which feature smallish living rooms and kitchenettes. The hotel abounds with activities—beyond the fab pool, there's also access to the beach as well as a spa and two restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more