- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Doubletree Hotel Paracas
At a Glance
- Club de Paco kids' club, variety of dining options
- pools can become overcrowded during summer weekends, adults without kids might be turned off
Check Rates from our Partners
Doubletree Hotel Paracas Review
The first resort hotel to hit the Paracas coast, this all-suite, family-friendly retreat opened in 2009 and sits just a few steps down the beach from the newer and more luxurious Libertador. Here lazy palms surround more than 8,000 square feet of pool space that shimmers against the white facades of the guest rooms, which feature smallish living rooms and kitchenettes. The hotel abounds with activities—beyond the fab pool, there's also access to the beach as well as a spa and two restaurants.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
We received terrible service from Peru Best Tours perubesttours .com
Myself and 3 friends just finished our Peru itinerary with this travel agency.
So what went wrong?
This might be quite a unique story. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more