- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fiesta Gourmet Review
Born in Chiclayo decades ago, the Fiesta chain is widely considered the preeminent dining choice for those looking for modern interpretations of Peru's northern coastal cuisine such as arroz con pato (duck with rice) or suckling goat. This location, a sleek multilevel modern bistro open since 2008 in Vista Alegre, has become the city's top choice for fine dining. Try the creative dishes like grouper cebiche served hot and innovative cocktails, nearly all of which utilize pisco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more