- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Lazy Dog Inn
At a Glance
- cabins can sleep 4-5 people
- close to nature
- some rooms have fireplaces
- far from town
Check Rates from our Partners
The Lazy Dog Inn Review
The Canadian owners who built this eco-friendly adobe lodge and two private cabins are heavily involved with community and environmental activities in Huaraz and the Cordillera Blanca. Most of the rooms come with patios and fireplaces, so if it's a laid back mountain experience you are after it's better to make your way here than stay in town. Full meal plans are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more