- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gran Hotel Chiclayo
At a Glance
- central location
- first-rate accommodation and amenities
- occasionally large business groups overtake the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Chiclayo Review
One of Chiclayo's best-known hotels which, at this writing was nearing the end of a year-long renovation, is now managed by the Casa Andina chain. Come for a high standard of everything from the well-trained staff, spacious rooms, and extra hotel amenities, including a pool, casino, restaurant, gym, and spa. An in-house travel agency can help you do everything from arrange a tour to rent a car. For this reason, the hotel is as popular with executives in town for a meeting as travelers here to see the ancient ruins. Rooms, now with the brand's signature Andean decor, have large windows that let in a lot of light, and some rooms have balconies. A buffet breakfast is included in the rate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more