- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gran Hotel Chiclayo
At a Glance
- central location
- first-rate accommodation and amenities
- occasionally large business groups overtake the hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Chiclayo Review
One of Chiclayo's best-known hotels which, at this writing was nearing the end of a year-long renovation, is now managed by the Casa Andina chain. Come for a high standard of everything from the well-trained staff, spacious rooms, and extra hotel amenities, including a pool, casino, restaurant, gym, and spa. An in-house travel agency can help you do everything from arrange a tour to rent a car. For this reason, the hotel is as popular with executives in town for a meeting as travelers here to see the ancient ruins. Rooms, now with the brand's signature Andean decor, have large windows that let in a lot of light, and some rooms have balconies. A buffet breakfast is included in the rate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My boyfriend and I (early 30's) are planning a 6 month plus tour of South America and have some questions about Peru that we hope forum members will be able to hep us with.
Basically we want to experience Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more