- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Tío Sam
El Tío Sam Review
The best restaurant in Casma, this local favorite serves just about every type of seafood imaginable. The arroz chaufa con mariscos (shellfish with Chinese-style fried rice) is especially good, but if you're not in the mood for seafood, try the cebiche de pato. This isn't traditional cebiche, but cooked duck, served with rice, yucca, and beans. Don't be put off by the cement floor—the restaurant lacks polish, but it serves good food.
- Address: Av. Huarmei 138, Casma
- Phone: 043/411–447
- Location: Casma
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more