- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada San Pedro Lodge
At a Glance
- great bird-watching
- seven hours from Cusco
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada San Pedro Lodge Review
Nestled in the cloud forest of the Manu Biosphere Reserve's cultural zone, midway between Cusco and Boca Manu, this small lodge offers earthy accommodations amid extraordinary scenery and birdlife. It is an obligatory stop on trips to the Paniacolla and Yine lodges, and makes an excellent base for spotting some of the area's amazing avian species—including colorful hummingbirds, tanagers, and the incomparble cock of the rock. Basic rooms are in four thatched, wooden duplexes, near which you'll find a building with toilets and hot-water showers and a simple dining room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I have a knee that was injured years ago and replaced, but I still have trouble on ups and downs. Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more