- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Romero Rainforest Lodge
At a Glance
- nice rooms
- stellar wildlife
- takes two full days to reach from Cusco
Check Rates from our Partners
Romero Rainforest Lodge Review
Offering the newest and most comfortable accommodations in Manu, the Romero Rainforest Lodge is located on the Manu River, inside the National Park's reserved zone. It provides guests access to impressive natural attractions (including two oxbow lakes) without requiring you to really rough it. Rooms in thatched, wooden buildings have private bathrooms with hot water, screened windows, and small porches. The dining room and bar are found under a thatched roof nearby. You might see several species of monkeys, giant otters, jaguars, and such rare birds as the harpy eagle, agami heron, or black faced cotinga here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more