- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Manu Cloud Forest Lodge
At a Glance
- great scenery, birds
- very rustic
- reaching it requires a seven-hour drive from Cusco
Check Rates from our Partners
Manu Cloud Forest Lodge Review
High in the cloud forest of Manu's cultural zone, this lodge overlooks the rushing Río Unión in a exhuberant forest busy with hummingbirds. Rooms are rustic and don't have electricity (the main building has it at night); however, they do come with private baths and hot water. The lodge is owned by Manu Nature Tours, whose naturalist guides can help you spot the local birdlife. The minimum stay is three days/two nights, which is best combined with a stay at the Manu Lodge on a one-week trip. Guide and ground transportation are included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more