- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Manu Cloud Forest Lodge
At a Glance
- great scenery, birds
- very rustic
- reaching it requires a seven-hour drive from Cusco
Check Rates from our Partners
Manu Cloud Forest Lodge Review
High in the cloud forest of Manu's cultural zone, this lodge overlooks the rushing Río Unión in a exhuberant forest busy with hummingbirds. Rooms are rustic and don't have electricity (the main building has it at night); however, they do come with private baths and hot water. The lodge is owned by Manu Nature Tours, whose naturalist guides can help you spot the local birdlife. The minimum stay is three days/two nights, which is best combined with a stay at the Manu Lodge on a one-week trip. Guide and ground transportation are included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more