- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Qunuq Restaurant Review
A must experience for foodies, the culinary offerings by Sumaq Hotel's restaurant can easily hold their own against anything the finest restaurants in Lima dish out. As with many of the top gastronomic choices in Peru, the menu features a fusion of flavors giving European dishes like ravioli an Andean slant by stuffing them with aji de gallina as well as infusing traditional Peruvian fare with international flair. The cebiche has to be among the best in the country. Other stand out choices include alpaca carpaccio and a melt in your mouth lamb. You'll want to make sure to save room for one of the dessert choices as well. Bear in mind that the room rates at the hotel include lunch or dinner so the restaurant can get a bit packed with groups and it's worth making reservations.
- Address: Av. Hermanos Ayar Mz. 1, L-3, Aguas Calientes
- Phone: 084/211–059
- Location: Aguas Calientes
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
My boyfriend and I (early 30's) are planning a 6 month plus tour of South America and have some questions about Peru that we hope forum members will be able to hep us with.
Basically we want to experience Read more
· News & Features
This year marks the hundredth anniversary of Machu Picchu's "discovery" by Yale University historia ... Read more
The Inca Trail is one of the world’s signature outdoor excursions.... Read more