- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores
At a Glance
- convenient location
- competitive rates
- some ocean views
- everything on a smaller scale than the luxury hotels
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores Review
Bright, comfortable rooms, a convenient location, and a tendency to charge significantly less than the rack rate make this hotel a good option for travelers who like high-end amenities but don't want to pay a fortune for them. It's a short walkto the bars and restaurants of Miraflores, but the hotel's Peruvian fusion restaurant, Miso, is also worthing trying. The rooftop terrace bar, next to a small pool, is popular with Limeños on weekends, when a DJ spins house music all night long. The carpeted rooms have comfortable beds, hardwood desks, and giant windows. Superior rooms on the building's western corner have twice as many windows and ocean views.
- Address: Av. 28 de Julio 151, Miraflores, Lima, 18
- Phone: 1/625–1200
- Website: www.radisson.com/miraflores-hotel-pe-lima18/peflores
- Location: Miraflores
- 105 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more