- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sheraton Lima Hotel
At a Glance
- plenty of amenities
- central location
- WiFi is extra
- far from most bars and restaurants
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Lima Hotel Review
This massive hotel is a helpful landmark, as its concrete facade is visible from far away. Perfectly serviceable rooms have subdued colors, nice bathrooms, and giant windows with urban views. There are two buffet restaurants in the lobby; the Brazilian-style La Cupula serves grilled meats at your table, whereas the less expensive Las Palmeras has a folklore show on Friday nights. Popular with business travelers and tour groups alike, the hotel has a convention center, a small gym, and a pool that's open from December to May. Tourists appreciate its proximity to the city's historic district, but it is also near the expressway, so it's a quick drive to San Isidro, Miraflores, or Barranco. It's also relatively convenient to the airport.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Peru - August 24 to Sept 15
As always, I am so grateful for the reports, advice, and wealth of knowledge available
on this forum when I start my trip planning. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
We received terrible service from Peru Best Tours perubesttours .com
Myself and 3 friends just finished our Peru itinerary with this travel agency.
So what went wrong?
This might be quite a unique story. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more