- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Tiendecita Blanca
La Tiendecita Blanca Review
This old-fashioned eatery first flung open its doors in 1937, and little has changed since then. The fancifully painted woodwork on the doors and along the ceiling conjure up the Old Country. Rösti (grated potatoes with bacon and cheese) and five kinds of fondue, including a tasty version with ripe tomatoes, are among the traditional Swiss options. The kitchen also offers three-course meals, as well as sandwiches and other light fare. You may want to fast-forward to dessert, as the glass case is filled with eye-popping pastries. On a nice day the front terrace is a great people-watching spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more