- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Wa Lok Review
Of the dozens of chifas in Chinatown, none comes close to Wa Lok. The extensive menu includes such memorable dishes as langostinos picantes al horno (spicy broiled shrimp), kum pou kay tien (chicken stir-fried with asparagus and yellow peppers), and lomo de chancho al ajo (pork loin in a garlic sauce). Vegetarians can choose from more than 30 dishes. The servings are large, so its best to go with a group and share a few dishes. Though it's open for dinner, the surrounding neighborhood is sketchy at night, so settle for lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more