- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cosa Nostra Review
Lots of restaurants in Cusco say they serve Italian food but this is undoubtedly the best and most authentic of the bunch. Owned by a transplant from Italy, you'll want to try a bit of everything here from the homemade bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the tiramisu and perfect cappucino for dessert. In between, you have a wide variety of choices including several types of lasagnes and other pastas, some dishes featuring ingredients brought over from Europe, and a lovely Italian syrah to go with it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
Hello, plans continue for our retirement trip to S.A.
Leaving September 20 and heading back 3-4 months later.
We fly into Lima and wonder if we should stay in Lima for our week of Spanish lessons o Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more