- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cosa Nostra Review
Lots of restaurants in Cusco say they serve Italian food but this is undoubtedly the best and most authentic of the bunch. Owned by a transplant from Italy, you'll want to try a bit of everything here from the homemade bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the tiramisu and perfect cappucino for dessert. In between, you have a wide variety of choices including several types of lasagnes and other pastas, some dishes featuring ingredients brought over from Europe, and a lovely Italian syrah to go with it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more