- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
La Dolce Italia
La Dolce Italia Review
The owners here come from Palermo, but are decade-plus veterans of life on the islands. They've brought Sicilian and southern Italian cusine, and the pastas are a nice change of pace from Puerto Ayora's ubiquitous seafood, but do try the seafood fettucine with mushrooms and cognac sauce.
- Address: Av. Charles Darwin, across from port, Puerto Ayora, 200350
- Phone: 09/455–4668
- Location: Santa Cruz
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a 7-day all too short trip to northwest Ecuador with my wife and daughter. Read more
I’ve wanted to visit Ecuador for a few years now – friends had recommended it so it was on my radar for a while. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more