- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa San Isidro
Casa San Isidro Review
Specializing in masterfully prepared seafood and white-glove service, Casa San Isidro would be worth the trip for the location alone. Perched 2,000 feet over Bogotá on top of the Cerro de Monserrate, you'll dine fireside as a pianist provides the sound track. Sample the San Isidro lobster with squid and shrimp, and then wash it down with your choice of wine from a dozen different countries. But be sure to leave by midnight, Cinderella, before the last cable car returns to the streets below.
- Address: Cerro de Monserrate, Bogotá, 111711
- Phone: 1/281-9309
- Location: Bogotá
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
During our Round The World, we travelled to Venezuela, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile & Uruguay but bypassed Colombia, since we were not sure about safety travelling overland. Read more
Some of you may have read previous trip reports from me – if not, I warn you, I like to write! Read more
Heading to Bogota, Colombia, for a week to 10 days, in November 2013. Read more
· News & Features
Cartagena's colorful past equals a vibrant present for travelers to explore.... Read more
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South... Read more
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down a... Read more