- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa San Isidro
Casa San Isidro Review
Specializing in masterfully prepared seafood and white-glove service, Casa San Isidro would be worth the trip for the location alone. Perched 2,000 feet over Bogotá on top of the Cerro de Monserrate, you'll dine fireside as a pianist provides the sound track. Sample the San Isidro lobster with squid and shrimp, and then wash it down with your choice of wine from a dozen different countries. But be sure to leave by midnight, Cinderella, before the last cable car returns to the streets below.
- Address: Cerro de Monserrate, Bogotá, 111711
- Phone: 1/281-9309
- Location: Bogotá
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Colombia is twice the size of France but with 20 million fewer people-there are great tracts of land away from the Andes and from the Northern coast that have very few inhabitants. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Cartagena, Bogotá and Mexico City. Read more
I'm looking for help on planning my Cartagena itinerary - I land on a Sunday afternoon and depart on a Saturday morning. Read more
· News & Features
Cartagena's colorful past equals a vibrant present for travelers to explore. ... Read more
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South... Read more
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down a... Read more