Most businesses in major cities accept credit cards and traveler's checks. Note that ATMs in Chile have a special screen—accessed after entering your PIN code—for foreign-account withdrawals. In this case, you need to access your account first via the "foreign client" option.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's