La Olla Review
Starched linen tablecloths lend an unmistakable aura of European gentility to this friendly and modest restaurant, operated by a courtly Spaniard and his son. Among the specialties are a fine paella and a hearty estofado de cordero (lamb stew).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's