- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- close to park
- closed most of year
Check Rates from our Partners
Cabañas Conguillío Review
Close to the park, this property rents basic four-person cabins built around the trunks of araucaria trees. In the main building, there are also private rooms available. All cabins come with kitchen utensils, stoves, and cooking fuel. There is an on-site restaurant and a small store where you can stock up on provisions.
- Address: Laguna Conguillío,
- Phone: 45/581–253
- Location: Parque Nacional Conguillío
- 6 rooms, 6 cabins.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more