Guillermo Rodríguez, who supervised the kitchen here for 16 years and won just about all of the country's culinary competitions, left in 2008. But the restaurant retains his style, under the authority of his right-hand man Axel Manríquez, with dishes like marinated scallops over octopus carpaccio and cold tomato and pepper sauce. The only disappointment is the restaurant's lack of windows with a view.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My daughter and I decided to visit my grandson’s girlfriend, studying at a university in Valparaiso, Chile. I spent almost three mon... Read more
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! I posted it on TA, however I never pos... Read more