- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rancho do Kite. Windy all year-round, Jericoacoara is considered one of the world's premier destinations for kite-surfing, especially between July and January, when conditions are the most consistent. Regular wind and a glut of good teachers also make Jericoacoara a great place for beginners to get started. Rancho do Kite, the best kite school, offers equipment and various levels of training (from beginning to advanced) in over five languages. Courses take place on Praia do Préa and last between one and three days. Rua da Praia s/n, Preá Beach, Jericoacoara, 62595-000. 088/3669–2080. www.ranchodokite.com.br.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's