A complete renovation of this 1878 neoclassical theater was finished in 2001. Concert pianos were acquired to facilitate the production of operas. Greek-style pillars line the front and sides; inside, note the imported details such as Italian marble pillars and French chandeliers. Classical music performances are also held in the theater, which seats more than 800 people. Teatro often hosts plays, philharmonic concerts, and dance recitals.