- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo 2014
Edifício Itália Review
To catch the astounding view from atop the Itália Building, you must patronize the Terraço Itália restaurant, starting on the 41st floor. The main dining room gives off a formal feel featuring central columns, candlelit tables, and a terrace. A live band and dance floor, meanwhile, jazz up the panoramic parlor upstairs. The restaurant is expensive, making afternoon tea or a drink at the piano bar, with its upholstered seating and wood lining, the affordable strategy.
- Address: Av. Ipiranga 344, Centro, São Paulo, 01046–010 | Map It
- Phone: 011/2189–2929 restaurant
- Cost: Piano bar R$30 entrance fee
- Hours: Piano bar weekdays 3 until closing, weekends noon until closing; restaurant opens daily at 7
- Website: www.terracoitalia.com.br
- Metrô: República.
- Location: Centro
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We took a 10 day trip with Gate One Travel. Read more
I leave today for a 9 day trip to South America with three great friends (Betsy, Carolina, and Sandy). Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more