- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Los Cabos
At a Glance
- gracious staff
- clean rooms
- on-site travel agency
- the tourist-intense neighborhood can be tiring
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostal Naira Review
This charming and consistently popular hostel, whose bright, cheerful rooms surround a central courtyard, sits above the famous Peña Naira, where groups perform traditional folk music. There's always hot water—a luxury at this price range—and the service is excellent. This is the best deal in town with such amenities as cable TV, on-site computers, and a travel agency to organize your daily excursions. Rooms 204–207 have great views of Iglesia de San Francisco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more