La Paz Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Paz Restaurant Reviews
La Paz restaurants are becoming increasingly cosmopolitan, and though there is still a lack of sophistication in dining out, the range is improving. Alongside a vast array of establishments serving traditional Bolivian fare, you can now choose between a small but excellent handful of sushi restaurants, get thoroughly carnivorous at one of the many Argentinean grill houses, go upmarket with new Swiss/Bolivian cuisine, or splash out on traditional dishes from the old country, Spain. The area around Plaza del Estudiante and the residential neighborhood of Sopocachi have a good selection of cheap eating. For a more international and expensive experience, head down to the southern area of the city, where you will also find the café-terrace set lounging around. Wherever you go, look out for the almuerzo if you're after a good-value set lunch.
Browse La Paz Restaurants
Browse La Paz Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's