Wine Regions Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Scenic Wonders: Wherever you go—over the pass to Chile, north to San Juan, south to San Rafael—the sight of those towering white Andean peaks never ceases to amaze.
Fun in the Sun: This sun-soaked land will delight, whether you pedal a bike along flat vineyard roads, ride a horse along Andean trails, or go skiing.
Bed and Bodega: Country inns with gourmet restaurants, vineyard visits and tastings, cooking classes, and discussions with oenologists make wine touring a pure pleasure.
Food and Wine: Some of Argentina's premier chefs have left resorts on the coast and the bistros of Buenos Aires for wine country inns and wineries.
Unique Terroir: All the big-name wineries have planted in the high-altitude region of the Uco Valley, where grapes ripen slowly and varieties show tremendous fruitiness.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe