- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
From San Martín you can run the Caleufu River from October through November, then move on to the Hua Hum in December through March. Both are Class II rivers. Aluminé in the Mapuche language means "clear," and this wide river in the northern section of the park provides a thrilling descent through dense vegetation and a deep canyon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's