- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Marine Life: Península Valdés is home to breeding populations of sea lions, elephant seals, orcas, and the star of the local sea show, the southern right whale. Punta Tombo is the world's largest Magellanic penguin colony.
Estancia Stay: Visit an estancia, a working ranch where you can ride horses alongside tough-as-nails gaucho cowboys and dine under the stars on spit-roasted lamb.
Glaciers and Mountains: Set yourself opposite an impossibly massive wall of ice and contemplate the blue-green-turquoise spectrum trapped within. Meanwhile, stark granite peaks planted like spears in the Cordillera beckon extreme mountain climbers and casual trekkers alike.
Brushing Up on Your Welsh: In the largest Welsh colony outside Wales, the people of Gaiman have preserved their traditions and language. Gaiman's historic teahouses serve scones, cakes, and tarts from century-old recipes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's