At a Glance
- elegant lobby
- brimming with history
- a fascinating view of the city
- check-in can be a lengthy process
- could use an update
Check Rates from our Partners
Plaza Hotel Review
Originally built in 1909, this Buenos Aires landmark brims with old-school style—the elegant lobby, crystal chandeliers, and swanky bar evoke Argentina's opulent, if distant, past. Exploring the myriad nooks and crannies of this grand old hotel is part of its timeless appeal. Sadly, it could have been better maintained. Rooms are comfortable, if not particularly spacious. It has a quiet location at the top of pedestrian-only Florida Street overlooking leafy Plaza San Martín.
- Address: Florida 1005, Centro, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, 1005 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4318–3000; 800/228–9290
- Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/buear-plaza-hotel-buenos-aires
- Subway: C to San Martín
- Location: Centro
- 270 rooms, 48 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Buenos Aires for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More