Lake Yellowstone Hotel Dining Room
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Dining Room Review
Opened in 1891, this double-colonnaded dining room off the lobby of the Lake Yellowstone Hotel is the park's most elegant place to dine. It's superior to the Old Faithful Inn in every way—the view, the service, the menu, and even the gorgeous china. Arrive early and enjoy a beverage in the airy Reamer Lounge. The dinner menu includes such attractive starters as an artisan cheese and dried fruit plate. Main courses include lamb, buffalo, steak, duck, quail, and fish dishes, as well as at least one imaginative vegetarian entrée. The wine list focuses on bottles from California, Oregon, and Washington. Reservations are not needed for breakfast or lunch, but are essential for dinner. Make them up to a year in advance with hotel reservations; otherwise, call a month ahead.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., 1 mile south of Fishing Bridge Lake Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Trip summary: My wife and I are both in our early sixties. Read more
Much more than a great day hike.
August 16, 2013. Kyle McKenzie and Roger Roots, both of Montana. Patrick Murphy joined us on the trip down from Montana, but Patrick had to do some work in Jackson so he Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more