Lake Yellowstone Hotel Dining Room
Lake Yellowstone Hotel Dining Room Review
Opened in 1891, this double-colonnaded dining room off the lobby of the Lake Yellowstone Hotel is the park's most elegant place to dine. It's superior to the Old Faithful Inn in every way—the view, the service, the menu, and even the gorgeous china. Arrive early and enjoy a beverage in the airy Reamer Lounge. The dinner menu includes such attractive starters as an artisan cheese and dried fruit plate. Main courses include lamb, buffalo, steak, duck, quail, and fish dishes, as well as at least one imaginative vegetarian entrée. The wine list focuses on bottles from California, Oregon, and Washington. Reservations are not needed for breakfast or lunch, but are essential for dinner. Make them up to a year in advance with hotel reservations; otherwise, call a month ahead.
- Address: Lake Village Rd., 1 mile south of Fishing Bridge, Lake Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early Oct.–mid-May.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More