Obsidian Dining Room
Obsidian Dining Room Review
From the wood-and-leather chairs etched with animal figures to the intricate lighting fixtures that resemble snowcapped trees, there's ample Western atmosphere at this smaller dining room inside the Old Faithful Snow Lodge. The huge windows give you a view of the Old Faithful area, and you can sometimes see the famous geyser as it erupts. Aside from Mammoth Hot Springs Dining Room, this is the only place in the park where you can enjoy a full dinner in winter. The French onion soup will warm you up on a chilly afternoon; among the main courses, look for prime rib, elk, beef, and salmon.
- Address: Old Faithful Snow Lodge, south end of Old Faithful Village, Yellowstone National Park, WY, 82190 | Map It
- Phone: 307/344–7311; 866/439–7375
- Website: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining
- Location: Yellowstone National Park
- Reservations not accepted
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-Dec. and mid-Mar.–early May. No lunch.
View deals in Yellowstone National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More