Jackson Hole and Northwest Wyoming Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jackson Hole and Northwest Wyoming Restaurant Reviews
Northwest Wyoming has many restaurants. Anyplace you go you'll find basic Western fare such as steaks, chicken, and burgers; in Jackson there's a wider selection, with menus listing everything from Chinese and Thai dishes to trout, buffalo, and elk. There are also a few fine-dining establishments in the region. Arguably the best steaks in all of Wyoming are prepared at Svilars', a steak house in the tiny community of Hudson, east of Lander.
Browse Jackson Hole and Northwest Wyoming Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's