- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dogsledding excursions are available through Iditarod Sled Dog Tours. Veteran Iditarod racer Frank Teasley leads half-day introductory trips and full-day trips to Granite Hot Springs. It's a great way to see wintering native wildlife such as moose, elk, bighorn sheep, deer, and bald eagles in the Bridger-Teton National Forest. Sled trips are offered only in season, which can begin as early as November and run as late as April. 11 Granite Creek Rd., Jackson, WY, 83001. 307/733–7388 or 800/554–7388. www.jhsleddog.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's