- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Imaginative takes on salmon, buffalo, pork tenderloin, and pot roast are on the dinner menu in this historic log building. Built in 1915, it's filled with antique oak furnishings. The atmosphere is rustic, homey, and comforting. There's a great dessert menu, too; try lemon raspberry cake with extra homemade whipped cream. For lunch, you can enjoy a sandwich in the outdoor dining area (weather permitting). Reservations are essential in high season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more