- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bar J Chuckwagon
Bar J Chuckwagon Review
This may be the best value in Jackson Hole. You get a complete ranch-style meal plus a rollicking Western show. Served on a tin plate, the food is barbecued beef, chicken, or rib-eye steak with potatoes, beans, biscuits, applesauce, and spice cake, along with lemonade or ranch coffee. The talented Bar J Wranglers croon, play instruments, share cowboy stories, and even yodel. The dinner and show take place inside, so don't let the weather keep you away. The doors open at 5:30, so you can explore the Bar J's Western village—including a saloon and several shops—before the dinner bell rings at 7. Reservations are a good idea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are wanting to plan a trip in the summer of 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more