- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bar J Chuckwagon
Bar J Chuckwagon Review
This may be the best value in Jackson Hole. You get a complete ranch-style meal plus a rollicking Western show. Served on a tin plate, the food is barbecued beef, chicken, or rib-eye steak with potatoes, beans, biscuits, applesauce, and spice cake, along with lemonade or ranch coffee. The talented Bar J Wranglers croon, play instruments, share cowboy stories, and even yodel. The dinner and show take place inside, so don't let the weather keep you away. The doors open at 5:30, so you can explore the Bar J's Western village—including a saloon and several shops—before the dinner bell rings at 7. Reservations are a good idea.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hey! Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more